Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Year Later... And Still Writing

     Hello my faithful and loyal readers!

     I realize this post comes more than a year since my life changing visit to Paris.  I apologize for the tardiness :(  Keeping up with writing was much harder than I thought it was going to be.  I kept meaning to write, but something would always come up (most of the time it was laziness).  Anyway, with the anniversary of my trip coming and going, many of my fellow Parisians and I were reminiscing about our time in Paris, mostly through tears and smiles.  This made me remember my unfinished blog and gave me the swift kick in the ass to attempt to finish it (being an unemployed college graduate and burdened with copious amounts of free time was also a plus).

     Therefore, here I am.  By the Hammer of Thor, I will finish my blog this summer!  Unfortunately, details of each walk have become more fuzzy over the past year, but I will attempted to be as detailed as possible.  Additionally, I will include a musical soundtrack for each walk.  HUZZAH!  So stay tuned for my upcoming posts, because they are not far behind!

     Finally, thank you all for being so supportive of me and for reading my blog.  I do this for you!  

     So, like I end all my blog posts.....

          Au revoir, mes amies!


This Week's Soundtrack:

      School is out FOREVER. (unless I choose to go to Grad School, which considering my unemployment, is a definite possibility)

     Don't let my tardiness be misconstrued as uncaring....

     My head has been elsewhere for the past year, hence no blog posts...

"Memories" - Weezer ft. the Jackass Guys
     No explanation needed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment