Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Home!: A Side Note

          I made it back home safely last night.  It was a lot of traveling, but not as bad as it could have been.  All of my planes were actually early and there were very little problems.  My first plane was almost 10 hours long and I got off at Atlanta.  Then I took another 4 hour long flight to San Francisco.  Finally, a 1 1/2 hour drive back to Sac Town. It was close to 11pm when I got home, which was about 8am in Paris.  So, with the little sleep I had, I was ready to pass out.  That night was also the first time I met my new brother, Walter!!



          I had two dogs in my bed last night and they stayed with me the entire time.  A great way to be welcomed home:)  

          Anyway, because I had fallen so far behind in posting, I will be continuing my blog from home.  Hopefully, because I don't have anything to do besides my Paris assignments, I will be able to post more often.

          Now, I just have to get use to the time difference, organize all my pictures, start working my assignments, and begin blogging again.  Luckily, I have 2 months until school starts...

          I guess "au revoir mes amies" won't cut it anymore because I'm back in California.  So I'll sign off with.....



          Later, bros.






No comments:

Post a Comment